- Art Works in Soldotna has photography by Bill Heath on display through September.
- Kaladi Brothers on the Sterling Highway in Soldotna has art by Kathy Matta on display through September.
- Kaladi Brothers Kobuk Street in Soldotna has paintings by Melinda Hershberger on display through September.
- The Kenai Fine Arts Center in Old Town Kenai has Peninsula Art Guild’s annual Harvest Art Exhibition on display through September. The art will be auctioned to the public Sept. 27.
- Already Read Books In Kenai has a display of artwork by local artists, curated by Natasha Ala, on display through September.
- The Funky Monkey coffee shop in Kenai has artwork by Metal Magic on display through September.
- The Kenai Peninsula Food Bank’s 12th annual Soup Supper and Auction will be at 5:30 p.m. at Kenai Central High School. Proceeds benefit the food bank. Call 262-3111.
- The Kenai Peninsula Photo Guild will meet from 7 to 9 p.m. in the computer lab at Soldotna Middle School. Open to anyone with an interest in photography. Bring five to 10 pictures or SRGB jpeg images on a CD or flash drive to share. Call Marianne at 398-3979.
- The Kenai Elks will hold its ninth annual Oktoberfest at 7 p.m. with live music by Die Alaska Blaskapelle, food, and brews from Kassik’s Kenai Brew Stop. Call Konrad Jackson, 283-7776 or 398-9121.
- The Kenai Art Guild’s annual Harvest Art Auction starts at 6 p.m. for viewing with the auction at 7 p.m. Photography, paintings and works in stone, ceramic and fiber will be auctioned. Music and refreshments will be served. Admission is $20. Proceeds support the Kenai Fine Arts Center. Call 283-7040.
- The Riverside in Soldotna has live DJ music every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m.
- The Clam Shell Lodge in Clam Gulch has rock covers by 9-Spine at 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- The Funky Monkey in Kenai has bluegrass music by Them Other Shuckers on Tuesday night, folk music on Wednesday night, The Good Kind on Friday night and Sarah Superman on Saturday night. Music is from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- Hooligan’s Saloon in Soldotna has rock covers and originals by The Mabrey Brothers at 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Kaladi Brothers on Kobuk Street in Soldotna has acoustic music by Chris Towne on Friday night.
- The Maverick in Soldotna has live music by Turk, Gypsy and Randy on Friday night and acoustic classic rock by the Free Beer Band at 9:30 p.m. Sunday.
- Moosequito’s in Sterling has acoustic music by Trapper and Sonny at 10 p.m. Wednesday.
- Mykel’s in Soldotna has acoustic music by Dave Unruh from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- The Place in Nikiski has bluegrass music by Them Other Shuckers around 7 p.m. Friday.
- The Rainbow Bar in Kenai has rock covers by Tuff-e-Nuff at 10 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Veronica’s in Kenai has open mic music at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, and acoustic music by Dan Pascucci at 6:30 p.m. Friday.
- 9 p.m. Wednesdays through Saturdays at the Duck Inn on Kalifornsky Beach Road.
- 9 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays at the .406 in Kenai.
- 9:30 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday at Hooligan’s in Soldotna.
- 8:30 p.m. Friday at the J-Bar-B in Kasilof.
- 9:30 p.m. Monday at the Maverick in Soldotna.
- BJ’s in Soldotna has free pool on Wednesdays.
- Moosequito’s in Sterling has a dart tournament at 9 p.m. Thursdays.
- The Maverick in Soldotna has pool night at 9 p.m. Fridays.