- The Kenaitze Indian Tribe presents the Old Town Holiday Gift Shop from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays through Dec. 20 at Fort Kenay, across from the Russian Orthodox Church, with Alaska Native arts and crafts.
- The Funky Monkey coffee shop in Kenai will host a homemade craft fair from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday.
- A holiday bazaar will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday at the Aspen Hotel in Soldotna with handmade gifts, crafts and holiday idea from more than 15 vendors, and refreshments.
- Hope Community Resources will hold a holiday bazaar from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday on Kalifornsky Beach road behind Ellis Automotive.
- The Kenai Performers present Victorian Carolers, who sing a cappella carols at holiday events. To book a performance, call Dagmar at 398-0865.
- The Soldotna Senior Center is looking for artists to display their work in the center's lobby. Shows are one month long. Artwork must hang on the walls. Call Mary Lane at 262-8839.
- Art Works in Soldotna has photography by Joe Kashi on display through December.
- The Funky Monkey coffee shop in Kenai has multimedia black and white art by Alissa Mattson on display through December.
- The Gary L. Freeburg Gallery at Kenai Peninsula College has ceramics work by Steven Godfrey, head of ceramics at the University of Alaska Anchorage, on display until Thursday.
- Kaladi Brothers on Kobuk Street in Soldotna has artwork by Anna Jo Warfle on display through December.
- Kaladi Brothers on the Sterling Highway in Soldotna has art by Kathie Lee Painter and Donna Schwanke on display through December.
- The Kenai Fine Arts Center in Old Town Kenai has children’s submissions to the VFW Women’s Auxiliary annual art show.
- Veronica’s coffee shop in Kenai has photographs of Veronica’s through the seasons by Joe Kashi on display.
- Peninsula Take-a-Break will hold a women’s brunch and Christmas tea party from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Solid Rock Conference Center, with carols, a tea cup and Christmas mug exchange, and an update on Stonecroft Ministries. Reservations must be made by Sunday. Contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-6262.
- Peninsula Artists in Motion Dance Company is holding auditions for new dancers at 6:30 p.m. at Encore Dance Academy, 110 Haller St. in Kenai. The company is looking for adult women, preferably with dance experience. Call Katrina at 283-3140.
- Santa will visit the Nikiski Senior Center from 4 to 6:30 p.m. Pictures with Santa will be available for $5, as will cookie decorating, hot chocolate and door prizes.
- The Class Act performers of Triumvirate Theatre will stage a dinner theater production of “A Christmas Carol” at the Funky Monkey coffee shop at 6 p.m. Tickets are $30 per person, and seating is limited.
- Triumvirate Theatre will perform “Insane With Power,” a superhero comedy by Scott Haan, directed by Angie Nelson, starring Jamie Nelson, Chris Jenness, Terri Burdick, Karlene Meyers, Adam Meyers and Sally Cassano, at 7 p.m. at the theater in the Peninsula Center Mall in Soldotna. Tickets are $10.
- Santa will visit with kids from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Kenai Visitors and Cultural Center, with live holiday music and goodies for kids.
- Class Act presents “A Christmas Carol” at the Funky Monkey at 6 p.m. See Friday listing.
- Triumvirate Theatre performs “Insane With Power” at 7 p.m. See Friday listing.
- First Baptist Church of Kenai will hold a Christmas Cantata with Christmas music at 7 p.m.
- The Harlem Ambassadors will perform a basketball show game against a local team at 7:30 p.m. at Skyview High School. Advanced tickets, available at Cook Inlet Academy, are $10 for adults, $5 for kids ages 4 to 8. Tickets at the door are $12 for adults, $6 for kids.
- First Baptist Church’s Christmas Cantata at 7 p.m. See Saturday listing.
- The Class Act performers of Triumvirate Theatre will stage a dinner theater production of “A Christmas Carol” at the Funky Monkey coffee shop at 6 p.m. Dec. 19 and 20. Tickets are $30 per person, and seating is limited.
- Triumvirate Theatre will perform “Insane With Power,” a superhero comedy, at 7 p.m. Dec. 19 and 20 at the theater in the Peninsula Center Mall in Soldotna. Tickets are $10. ¬¬
- Kenai Peninsula Orchestra presents an Evening of Christmas concert at 7 p.m. Dec. 19 at Christ Lutheran Church in Soldotna performed by soloists and ensembles, including the Redoubt Chamber Orchestra conducted by Tammy Vollom-Matturro. General admission is $8, with a special family price of $20.
- Santa will visit with kids from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 20 at the Kenai Visitors and Cultural Center, with live holiday music and goodies for kids.
- The Central Peninsula Writers Group is accepting submissions for its 12th annual Central Peninsula Writers Presentation on March 14 at Triumvirate Theatre in the Peninsula Center Mall in Soldotna. Adult and high school writers from Cooper Landing to Ninilchik to Nikiski may enter. Entries are due Feb. 6. Entry forms and complete guidelines are available at the Kenai Community Library and online at kenailibrary.org under the Writer Group link.
- The Riverside in Soldotna has live DJ music every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m.
- The Crossing in Soldotna has folk, blues, Hawaiian and classic acoustic music by Mike Morgan at 6:30 p.m. Friday.
- The Funky Monkey in Kenai has folk music on Wednesday night.
- Hooligans Saloon in Soldotna has music by 9-Spine on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Kaladi Brothers on Kobuk Street in Soldotna has live music by The GoodKind at 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
- The Maverick in Soldotna has The Free Beer Band on Wednesday night.
- Moosequito’s in Sterling has open mic Wednesdays and DedZep on Saturday night.
- The Place in Nikiski has bluegrass by Them Other Shuckers at 7 p.m. Friday.
- The Rainbow Bar in Kenai has The Mabrey Brothers at 10 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Riverside in Soldotna has Travis B. and Sean on Wednesday night.
- Veronica’s in Kenai has open mic music at 6:30 p.m. Friday.
- 9 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays at the Duck Inn on Kalifornsky Beach Road.
- 9 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays at the .406 in Kenai.
- 9:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesday at Hooligan’s in Soldotna.
- 8:30 p.m. Friday at J-Bar-B in Kasilof.
- 9:30 p.m. Monday at the Maverick in Soldotna.
- Hooligan’s in Soldotna has a nine-ball pool tournament at 9 p.m. Thursdays.
- The J-Bar-B has free pool on Sundays, a horseshoe pit in the beer garden, and a cash drawing at 6:30 p.m. Saturdays.
- The Maverick in Soldotna has a pool tournament at 8 p.m. Fridays.
- Moosequito’s in Sterling has a dart tournament at 8 p.m. Thursdays.