- The Kenaitze Indian Tribe presents the Old Town Holiday Gift Shop from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Fort Kenay, across from the Russian Orthodox Church, with Alaska Native arts and crafts.
- The Kenai Performers present Victorian Carolers, who sing a cappella carols at holiday events. To book a performance, call Dagmar at 398-0865.
- The Soldotna Senior Center is looking for artists to display their work in the center's lobby. Shows are one month long. Artwork must hang on the walls. Call Mary Lane at 262-8839.
- Art Works in Soldotna has photography by Joe Kashi on display through December.
- Coffee Roasters in the Red Diamond Center on Kalifornsky Beach Road will have rock band photography by Blair Reynolds on display Dec. 27-29 with an opening reception from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Dec. 27. Reynolds, a Skyview High School graduate, has photographed Fall Out Boy, Anberlin, Protest The Hero, Dillinger Escape Plan and many more.
- The Funky Monkey coffee shop in Kenai has multimedia black and white art by Alissa Mattson on display through December.
- Kaladi Brothers on Kobuk Street in Soldotna has artwork by Anna Jo Warfle on display through December.
- Kaladi Brothers on the Sterling Highway in Soldotna has art by Kathie Lee Painter and Donna Schwanke on display through December.
- The Kenai Fine Arts Center in Old Town Kenai has children’s submissions to the VFW Women’s Auxiliary annual art show.
- Veronica’s coffee shop in Kenai has photographs of Veronica’s through the seasons by Joe Kashi on display.
- This Hope performs a cappella Christmas music at 7 p.m. at College Heights Baptist Church on K-Beach Road. Admission is free. There will be a free-will offering.
- This Hope performs at 7 p.m. at Soldotna Bible Chapel. See Friday listing.
- The Kenai Writers Group will meet at 6:30 p.m. in the Kenai Municipal Library conference room. It is open to the public.
- The Class Act performers of Triumvirate Theatre will stage a dinner theater production of “A Christmas Carol” at the Funky Monkey coffee shop at 6 p.m. Tickets are $30 per person, and seating is limited.
- Kenai Peninsula Orchestra presents an Evening of Christmas concert at 7 p.m. at Christ Lutheran Church in Soldotna performed by soloists and ensembles, including the Redoubt Chamber Orchestra conducted by Tammy Vollom-Matturro. General admission is $8, with a special family price of $20.
- Triumvirate Theatre will perform “Insane With Power,” a superhero comedy by Scott Haan, directed by Angie Nelson, starring Jamie Nelson, Chris Jenness, Terri Burdick, Karlene Meyers, Adam Meyers and Sally Cassano, at 7 p.m. at the theater in the Peninsula Center Mall in Soldotna. Tickets are $10.
- Santa will visit with kids from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Kenai Visitors and Cultural Center, with live holiday music and goodies for kids.
- Class Act presents “A Christmas Carol” at the Funky Monkey at 6 p.m. See Friday listing.
- Triumvirate Theatre performs “Insane With Power” at 7 p.m. See Friday listing.
- The Central Peninsula Writers Group is accepting submissions for its 12th annual Central Peninsula Writers Presentation on March 14 at Triumvirate Theatre in the Peninsula Center Mall in Soldotna. Adult and high school writers from Cooper Landing to Ninilchik to Nikiski may enter. Entries are due Feb. 6. Entry forms and complete guidelines are available at the Kenai Community Library and online at kenailibrary.org under the Writer Group link.
- The Clam Shell Lodge in Clam Gulch has Three-Legged Mule on Saturday night.
- The Funky Monkey in Kenai has folk music on Wednesday night.
- Hooligans Saloon in Soldotna has music by Anchorage band Hamma Jang on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Kaladi Brothers on Kobuk Street in Soldotna has live music by Tyler Schlung at 6:30 p.m. Friday and Emily Barry at 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
- The Maverick in Soldotna has The Free Beer Band on Wednesday night.
- Moosequito’s in Sterling has open mic Wednesdays and DedZep on Saturday night.
- The Place in Nikiski has bluegrass by Them Other Shuckers at 7 p.m. Friday.
- The Rainbow Bar in Kenai has The Mabrey Brothers at 10 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Riverside in Soldotna has Travis B. and Sean on Thursday night and Tuff-e-Nuff on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Veronica’s in Kenai has open mic music at 6:30 p.m. Friday.
- 9 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays at the Duck Inn on Kalifornsky Beach Road.
- 9 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays at the .406 in Kenai.
- 9:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesday at Hooligan’s in Soldotna.
- 8:30 p.m. Friday at J-Bar-B in Kasilof.
- 9:30 p.m. Monday at the Maverick in Soldotna.
- Hooligan’s in Soldotna has a Jager party on Friday night.
- The J-Bar-B has free pool on Sundays, a horseshoe pit in the beer garden, and a cash drawing at 6:30 p.m. Saturdays.
- The Maverick in Soldotna has a pool tournament at 8 p.m. Fridays.
- Moosequito’s in Sterling has a dart tournament at 8 p.m. Thursdays and “Home Alone” movie night Friday.